DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3q3dv8/global_breast) has announced the addition of the "Global Breast Implants Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
Global Breast Implants Market to Grow at a CAGR of 5.90% Over the Period 2014-2019
Breast augmentation helps increase the size, shape, and symmetry of the breasts. A key issue with this is the limitation of soft tissue to cover the implants. Composite breast implants are useful in such cases. The adoption of composite breast implant augmentation is expected to drive the growth of the worldwide breast implant market during the forecast period.
According to the report, a major driver in the market is an increase in disposable income of women. Thus, more people opt for cosmetic surgeries to improve their appearance and look young. Further, the report states that the side effects of breast implants is a major challenge in the market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key Market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Executive Summary
- List of Abbreviations
- Scope of the Report
- Market Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Cost Analysis of Breast Implant Procedure
- Complications associated with breast implants
- Implants types
- Market Segmentation by Surgical Procedures
- Geographical Segmentation
- Buying Criteria
- Market Growth Drivers
- Drivers and their Impact
- Market Challenges
- Impact of Drivers and Challenges
- Market Trends
- Trends and their Impact
- Vendor Landscape
- Key Vendor Analysis
- Arion Laboratories
- CEREPLAS Ideal Implant
- Establishment Labs
- GC Aesthetics
- GROUPE SEBBIN
- Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials
- Hans Biomed
- POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3q3dv8/global_breast