ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, has opened registration for the 2015 Industrial Ethernet Infrastructure Design Seminar. This year’s event will take place October 19-22 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel in the Chicago metro area.
“This learning opportunity offers a practical, no-nonsense approach for anyone who designs or maintains a mission-critical Ethernet network,” said John Herold, vice president, Belden Global Industrial Marketing. “Attendees will engage directly with both industry experts and world-class networking products.”
Through a combination of lectures, live demonstrations and hands-on labs, attendees will explore key areas like network design, isolation, redundancy, security, wireless, and high-speed Ethernet LAN design. Session leaders will share best practices from real-world applications, with a focus on emerging trends like the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
The 2015 agenda will bring back updated versions of the most popular courses from previous years. Some of these topics include:
- Industrial Ethernet Infrastructures Design Best Practices
- Industrial Networking Best Practices: Selecting Active Components
- Top 10 Tech Tips to Avoid Technical Support
- The Importance of Network Management & Visualization
- Introduction to Cyber Security Principles
- Industrial Wireless Infrastructure Design for Mainstream Control & Information Applications
The agenda also features the following new sessions:
- What’s Trending with the “Internet of Things”?
- What’s Trending with Cyber Security & Wireless
- Industrial Networking Best Practices: Real-World Suggestions for Your Network
- Setting Up Time Synchronization in Your Industrial Network
- Understanding and Managing Multicast Traffic
- Industrial Wireless – Popular Configurations Beyond Basic Access Points
“The fact that this event has sold out for the past several years tells me that we are meeting a real need in the market,” added Herold. “As industrial environments implement more and more automation, networks are expanding and evolving all at once. Everyone from the operations manager to the CEO is looking for ways to improve performance and reduce risk. This seminar addresses those concerns head-on.”
Those interested in learning more about the 2015 IEI Design Seminar can visit the event website at www.belden.com/designseminar.
Belden Inc., a global leader in high-quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Twitter @BeldenInc.
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, Hirschmann, GarrettCom, Tofino Security and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.