MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NCP engineering today announced that it has been awarded a 5-Star rating in The Channel Company’s 2015 Partner Programs Guide. The guide is an annual directory of best-in-class technology vendors that service solution providers or offer products through the IT channel. The 5-Star Partner Programs rating recognizes an elite group of companies that offer the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
The rating acknowledges NCP’s ability to build exceptional partner relationships across the ever-changing technology landscape. With three partnership categories available for selling its Secure Entry Clients to Secure Enterprise Solution , NCP enables reseller partners to address customer VPN needs for businesses of all sizes.
“Remote access security has become more and more of a priority for both enterprises and small business owners,” said Patrick Oliver Graf, CEO of NCP engineering. “It’s important to provide top-notch VPN solutions that network administrators can rely on to ensure company data is secure; as we continue to expand our channel partner program, we are thrilled to be recognized by The Channel Company as a CRN 5-Star Partner Programs Guide Winner.”
To determine the 2015 5-Star rating recipients, The Channel Company’s Research team assessed each vendor based on investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, and sales support and communication.
“Solution providers have many choices when it comes to selecting vendor partners,” said Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company. “Identifying the right vendor, with the right technologies, and the right approach, can make all the difference. Our annual Partner Programs Guide and 5-Star rating recognizes the best channel programs available in the market today to help solution providers determine which vendors deliver the best partner elements for their individual business goals.”
NCP can be found in the online 2015 Partner Programs Guide at www.crn.com.
- CRN’s 2015 Partner Programs Guide is a rich resource that solution providers rely on to discover, research and evaluate various vendor partner programs. The information helps vendors weigh and compare the benefits and incentives offered by manufacturers when making their vendor selections.
- The NCP Secure Entry Clients are compatible with leading VPN gateways and firewalls from Cisco, Check Point and Fortinet, and with desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones running on Windows operating systems 8.x, 7, Vista or Windows Mobile, as well as OS X Clients for OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.9 Mavericks and OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Android 5.x and 4.x.
- The NCP Secure Enterprise Solution includes NCP’s enterprise IPsec VPN client suite, a scalable, hybrid IPsec/SSL VPN gateway, and a management system (SEM) to support organizations’ entire remote access infrastructure. The NCP Remote Access solution secures all communications to the corporate network while also allowing IT administrators to monitor for anomalies and centrally manage issues as they arise, including immediately revoking access in case of a breach.
- NCP Secure Entry Clients are a 100 percent software solution. There is no hardware, inventory stocking or long lead times. To try a free 30-day trial and discover what your existing VPN client is missing, please visit www.ncp-e.com/try_ncp.
- Reach NCP engineering on its blog, VPN Haus, or on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
NCP engineering, The Channel Company, CRN, channel partner, partner program, central management, IPsec, SSL, VPN, SEM, security, remote access, enterprise management, mobile, BYOD
About NCP engineering
Since its inception in 1986, NCP engineering has delivered innovative software that allows enterprises to rethink their remote access, and overcome the complexities of creating, managing and maintaining secure network access for staff.
NCP’s award-winning product line spans the spectrum of remote access, from IPsec/SSL VPNs to endpoint firewalls and network access control (NAC) functions. The company’s products support organizations with complex remote user needs, and that want to leverage the latest end-devices to increase staff productivity, reduce network administration and adapt policy changes on-the-fly. Each solution is interoperable with existing third-party software or hardware.
With global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany and North American headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, the company serves 35,000-plus customers worldwide throughout the healthcare, financial, education and government markets, as well as many Fortune 500 companies. NCP has established a network of national and regional technology, channel and OEM partners to serve its customers. For more information, visit www.ncp-e.com.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company, with established brands including CRN, XChange Events, IPED and SharedVue, is the channel community's trusted authority for growth and innovation. For more than three decades, we have leveraged our proven and leading-edge platforms to deliver prescriptive sales and marketing solutions for the technology channel. The Channel Company provides Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services to drive technology partnerships. Learn more at www.thechannelcompany.com.