ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--InfoComm 2015 – Jupiter Systems, the leading worldwide supplier of collaborative visualization solutions for PCs, mobile devices, conference rooms, and video walls today announced its new Knowledge Base for the Jupiter Partner Portal. The new feature enables Jupiter partners and customers to access product information, FAQs, sales support, and training modules, anywhere and at any time.
The new Knowledge Base is built on a robust Content Management System (CMS) providing easy access to documents, interactive features, and videos for salespeople, technical personnel, and project planners. It is always up to date with the latest product updates, field reports, and information exchange between customers and Jupiter Systems.
The Knowledge Base is comprised of the following elements:
- Documentation – the most recent System, Software, and Hardware Manuals can be downloaded or viewed online as PDF files
- Training Modules – reflect specific procedures related to the installation, configuration, use and update of Jupiter products with accompanying videos that can be viewed at the user’s convenience, with quizzes to reinforce the lesson and measure learning progress.
- What’s New? – designed to address newly discovered solutions
- In Progress – includes primers for Jupiter insiders to enhance customer service
- Discussion Forum – fully searchable, archives all the discussions past and present between Subject Matter Experts and Jupiter representatives
- FAQ and Troubleshooting – sections will enhance the Knowledge Base with more granular details on topics related to Jupiter products
- Events List Page – highlights where and when people can next meet Jupiter representatives and experience Jupiter products first hand
Jupiter Systems offers a range of ways to familiarize users with its technology, products and services. These include traditional classroom training, virtual training and on demand videos, classes though InfoComm’s CTS certification program, and the new Knowledge Base.
About Jupiter Systems
Jupiter Systems is the leading worldwide supplier of collaborative visualization solutions for videowalls, PCs, smartphones and tablets. Jupiter’s best-of-breed products are designed for continuous, 24/7 operation and are used in leading Global 2000 enterprise, government, public agency, and military operations in thousands of installations throughout the world. For more information, please visit www.jupiter.com.