ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jupiter Systems, the leading worldwide supplier of collaborative visualization solutions for PCs, mobile devices, conference rooms, and video walls today announced a record year as its investments in new collaborative visualization tools for the enterprise yield major wins.
“Managers in every industry and public agency want to share live video and data, and collaborate with remote colleagues, no matter where they are and no matter what devices they have with them—laptops, tablets, smartphones, desktop screens, and videowalls. Access to information must be ubiquitous and easy. Users need the same level of productive collaboration they would enjoy if in the same room together,” said Brady O. Bruce, Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Alliances for Jupiter Systems. “Jupiter is investing heavily in meeting those customer requirements, creating new products, exploring new technologies, and expanding our organization. The sales we’ve made to Global 2000 enterprises around the world, the awards we’ve won, and the benefits our customers are reporting tell us we’re doing the right thing.”
New Products for the Enterprise and Control Rooms
New Canvas CRS-4K™ Debuts, Wins Multiple Awards
The Canvas CRS-4K is a conference room system in a small, quiet box that enables powerful Canvas collaboration for teams in conference rooms and huddle rooms. Running the Canvas Client, CRS-4K allows teams to share live video, real-time data, documents, application screens, and presentations with remote users in a rich collaborative environment. The new SimpleShare™ feature employs WebRTC technology to allow anyone with a laptop, even one with Canvas, to easily and instantly present content to local and remote Canvas users without downloading software, connecting cables, or attaching a dongle. In February, the Canvas CRS-4K received a Best Of Show Award from NewBay Media at the Integrated Systems Europe conference in Amsterdam, as well as Best New Wireless Collaboration Product and Best New Conferencing System Product awards from rAVe Publications.
Canvas 3.0, Newest Version of Its Powerful Collaborative Visualization System
The newest version of its Canvas enterprise software, Canvas 3.0 delivers new, advanced communications and presentation features, as well as integrations with major unified communication and collaboration platforms, to make this edition of Canvas the most powerful solution of its kind.
New features of the updated Canvas 3.0 software include:
- Shared voice chat – All Canvas participants are automatically enrolled in a shared voice chat room to facilitate collaboration and teamwork
- Microsoft Lync® integration – Integration with the leading UCC platform means that users can escalate to Canvas from the Lync client or start a Lync conversation from Canvas
- SIP-based calling to connect with remote non-Canvas users – Remote colleagues who do not have Canvas at their location can participate in collaborative sessions with Canvas users
- Support for the new Canvas CRS-4K – Jupiter’s new conference room system for Canvas, the Canvas CRS-4K, turns any conference room or huddle room into a Canvas workspace for teams
Expansion of Popular Fusion Catalyst™ 4500 Display Wall Processor Line
Jupiter expanded its popular Fusion Catalyst™ 4500 display wall processor family to include models addressing specific, differentiated customer requirements. The Fusion Catalyst 4500 product line is now comprised of the base model Fusion Catalyst 4500B; the Fusion Catalyst 4500H which supports HDCP; and the Fusion Catalyst 4500C, supporting the Canvas collaborative visualization suite.
Strong Global Sales
Jupiter continued to experience strong sales around the world, including in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, especially sales to Global 2000 enterprises.
Recent customers include Fortune 500 pharmaceuticals, financial services companies, oil & gas multinationals, medical technology firms, and major transportation providers, as well as municipalities, emergency management agencies, electric and gas utilities, and other critical infrastructure systems.
Recent enterprise sales include installations at:
- TIAA-CREF - One of the country’s leading financial services firms ranked #95 on the Fortune 500
- GE Healthcare - An $18 billion medical technologies company that provides transformational medical technologies and services for hospital management and patient care
- Huntington Bank - One of largest regional financial services firms in the US
- ConocoPhilips - Global oil and gas company
- Anadarko Petroleum - Major oil and gas company
- AbbVie - Global pharmaceuticals company, formerly part of Abbott Labs
- Global Exchange (Spain) - A leading retail foreign currency exchange service
- APL - The world’s 7th largest container shipping company with 153 container ships
Jupiter sales to Government/Public Sector/Critical Infrastructure entities also remains very strong. Recent sales include:
- Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) - One of the country’s largest utilities, serving 16 million customers in California
- Florida Power & Light - Electric utility serving more than 4 million customers in Florida
- Port of Los Angeles - The busiest U.S. container port and the #1 West Coast cruise ship terminal
- Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (Nevada FAST) - An integrated Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) serving Las Vegas and environs
- City of Edmonton Transit (Canada) - A large integrated mass transit system
- City of Edmond, Oklahoma - Providing a range of municipal services
New Professional Services Team and On-Demand Knowledge Base
Jupiter Systems new Professional Services team is comprised of seasoned industry veterans who are deeply knowledgeable in Jupiter technology and its application in the enterprise. The team can provide pre-sales system-level planning and design, adaptive engineering using Jupiter’s APIs to fit unique product requirements or installation environments, product training, and deliver installation and commissioning services.
Through the new Knowledge Base feature of its Partner Portal, Jupiter offers 24x7 access to product information, FAQs, sales support, and training modules. Documents, interactive features, and videos provide salespeople, technical personnel, and project planners with the latest product updates, field reports, and information exchange between customers and Jupiter Systems.
Certified quality management
In 2015, the company once again earned ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality management system. Jupiter Systems has been awarded ISO certification every year since 2005, when it first qualified under the earlier ISO 9001:2000 standard.
Certification under ISO 9001:2008 signifies that customers will benefit from products that are consistently reliable and meet international regulatory standards. Fulfilling the stringent requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard each year is part of Jupiter’s commitment to total customer satisfaction.
About Jupiter Systems
Jupiter Systems is the leading worldwide supplier of collaborative visualization solutions for video walls, PCs, smartphones and tablets. Jupiter’s best-of-breed products are designed for continuous, 24/7 operation and are used in leading Global 2000 enterprise, government, public agency, and military operations in thousands of installations throughout the world. For more information, please visit www.jupiter.com.