DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvr8dn/the_mobile) has announced the addition of Business Insider Intelligence's new report "The Mobile Commerce Report" to their offering.
The breakout trend in e-commerce in 2014 has been mobile, which drove 50% of all online shopping traffic on Black Friday and 28% of total e-commerce sales.
But some retailers' websites take a long time to load on smartphones and tablets, which can be frustrating to shoppers. Sites that take 10 seconds or longer to load experience 46% fewer page views, according to Radware.
When discussing the opportunity in smartphones and tablets, the e-commerce industry often forgets that retailers need both apps and mobile websites to thrive. In this report, we benchmarked retailers against one another in terms of mobile site performance.
In full, this report:
- Looks at how shoppers use the mobile web during different stages leading up to a purchase
- Identifies what leads consumers to use a mobile shopping app versus a mobile site, and vice versa
- Examines how retailers should leverage both the mobile web and apps
- Benchmarks the performance of top mobile retailers and their competitors
- Notes the wide variation in how retailers' audiences are breaking down between the brower and the app
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvr8dn/the_mobile
Source: Business Insider Intelligence