--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU):
DID YOU KNOW?*
- Atlanta ranks fifth on U.S. Chamber’s Enterprising Cities list
- Metro Atlanta added 60,000 jobs in 2013 and almost 100,000 jobs in 2014 through November
- Intuit data shows that 70 percent of small business owners say networking with other business owners is important
Intuit QuickBooks is coming to Atlanta to help arm small businesses, including entrepreneurs and self-employed workers, accountants and developers with the tools and resources they need to succeed. As part of Intuit’s commitment to small business success, QuickBooks Connect Atlanta will be held at 200 Peachtree on Thursday, June 25, 2015, and is designed to inspire, educate and connect the Atlanta business community. This one-day conference, consisting of two half-day sessions and a special event for self-employed workers, is bringing together all types of small businesses under one roof, helping to propel their businesses forward.
QuickBooks won’t be alone – the company is coming to The Big Peach with mobile payment and shopping platform partners Square and Bigcommerce, converging on the city’s eclectic small business hub to bring great value to attendees. Small businesses will get hands-on advice from senior Intuit executives, as well as Apprentice winner Bill Rancic, technology entrepreneur Jason Nazar and USA Today small business columnist Rhonda Abrams.
As part of the event, QuickBooks will be hosting an evening session targeted at self-employed workers, with tips for success in the on-demand service marketplace (services like Lyft and TaskRabbit) and networking opportunities with fellow self-employed professionals.
Attendees at #QBConnect Atlanta will have access to breakout sessions focused on:
- Financial Fitness – fundamental tools for finance and understanding your bottom line
- Finding Customers Online – key and proven methods for marketing to prospects and customers
- 5 Key Lessons for Every Small Business – essentials for starting, running and growing your business
To view the full schedule and register for QuickBooks Connect Atlanta, visit http://www.quickbookslocal.com/atlanta. Use the discount code “QBCATL” to register for free today.
Thursday, June 25
- AM Session: 8:00am – 1:00pm ET
- PM Session: 1:00pm – 6:00pm ET
- Self-employed event: 5:00pm – 7:00pm ET
200 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
AVAILABLE FOR PRESS INTERVIEWS:
- Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU), a company whose mission is to improve its customers’ financial lives
- Bill Rancic, small business advocate and co-owner of Xo, G Wine and RPM restaurant group
- Jason Nazar, technology founder and entrepreneur
- Rhonda Abrams, small business expert, best-selling author and USA Today columnist
- Jewel Burks, Partpic CEO and Google entrepreneur in residence