DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8d353/brazilian_medical) has announced the addition of the "Brazilian Medical Devices Market: Investment Opportunities, Growth Forecasts by Care Areas and Local Competitive Landscape (2015-2018)" report to their offering.
With long waiting lines, outdated medical equipment and poor quality of services; Brazilian public hospitals have been a topic of opprobrium. In a recent poll commissioned by the National Council of Medicine, over 87% of the population using public hospitals conveyed dissatisfaction. Private healthcare sector in Brazil has been growing steadily. Benefitted by new middle class, rising living standards, higher disposable income and increased rate of urbanization demand for private hospitals and health insurance is expected to surge.
Key Highlights and Questions Answered in the Report
- How is the current political, economic, social and technological environment in Brazil for foreign investors?
- With relaxed FDI policies on one hand and dwindling economy on the other, how will the market behave for foreign investors in healthcare and medical devices segment?
- While the quality and infrastructure at public hospitals has been declining, how does the government plan to relay and spend healthcare budgets for next few years?
- What are the business prospects for foreign investors looking to do business in Brazil in the near future?
- What are the various types of hospitals and healthcare facilities across Brazil?
- What are the key customer segments, their opportunities and challenges for commercialization of medical devices in Brazil?
- What is the installed base of selected diagnostic imaging modalities in the country?
- What are the key opportunities for medical device manufacturers by disease areas including cardiovascular, cancer and other disease types?
- What are the key opportunities and need-gaps in the Brazilian private health sector for various healthcare service providers?
- What are the trends in public and private health insurance in Brazil?
- What is the procurement cycle for medical devices and consumables at private as well as public hospitals?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Chapter 3: BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT IN BRAZIL
Chapter 4: BRAZILIAN HEALTHCARE AND HOSPITAL INDUSTRY IN 2014-2015
Chapter 5: MEDICAL DEVICE MARKET IN BRAZIL: 2014-2018
Chapter 6: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE IN BRAZIL
Chapter 7: KEY HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL DEVICE NEWS (2014-2015)
- 3M Healthcare
- Aditek do Brazil Ltda
- B.Braun Melsungen AG
- Baumer S.A.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Baxter International Inc.
- Bayer Healthcare AG
- Beckman Coulter Inc
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Braile Biomédica
- Carl Zeiss AG
- DFV Comercial e Industrial Ltda
- Danaher Corporation
- DePuy- Synthes
- Fanem® Ltda
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- General Electric Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Instramed Industria Medico Hospitalar Ltda
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG
- Medtronic plc
- Scitech Produtos Medicos Ltda
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Smiths Medical
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- Zimmer Holdings Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8d353/brazilian_medical