DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pvr62v/choroidal) has announced the addition of the "Choroidal Neovascularization - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Choroidal Neovascularization, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Choroidal Neovascularization and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Affitech A/S
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Genentech, Inc.
- Iconic Therapeutics, Inc.
- Navigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Promedior, Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Resolvyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.
- Valens Therapeutics, Inc.
- aflibercept (recombinant)
- Antisense Oligonucleotides to Inhibit VEGFR-1 and VEGFR-2 for Ophthalmology and Cancer
- doxorubicin pegylated nanoparticle
- Peptides to Target VEGF for Choroidal Neovascularization
- Recombinant Protein for Choroidal Neovascularization
- Small Molecule for Inflammation and Choroidal Neovascularization
- Small Molecules for Ocular Diseases
- Small Molecules to Inhibit Arf6 for Multiple Diseases
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pvr62v/choroidal