DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8gdxjr/bone_fracture) has announced the addition of the "Bone Fracture - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Bone Fracture, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Bone Fracture and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Arcarios BV
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Biogenomics Limited
- Bone Therapeutics SA
- Escape Therapeutics, Inc.
- Juventas Therapeutics, Inc.
- Kaken Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Kolon Life Science, Inc.
- Kuros Biosurgery AG
- Laboratorios SALVAT S.A.
- Novartis AG
- OrgaNext Research BV
- TissueGene, Inc.
- Viking Therapeutics, Inc.
- (nandrolone decanoate + cholecalciferol)
- denosumab biosimilar
- dibotermin alfa
- Drugs to Modulate Bone Morphogenetic Protein for Osteoarthritis and Fracture
- Drugs to Modulate PPAR-Delta for Immunology, Metabolic and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Gene Therapy for Bone Fracture
- Recombinant Protein to Activate TNF alfa for Fracture Repair
- Small Molecules for Immunology, Metabolic and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Small Molecules for Immunology, Musculoskeletal and Metabolic Disorders
- Stem Cell Therapy for Bone Regeneration
- Stromal Cell Therapy for Fracture Repair
- Synthetic Peptide for Osteoporosis and Bone Fracture
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8gdxjr/bone_fracture