DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3grkq/video) has announced the addition of the "Video Surveillance - Global Trends, Estimates and Forecasts, 2013-2019" report to their offering.
Primarily supported by sub-types; Analog Video Surveillance & IP Video Surveillance the Physical Components industry market is worth US$21.4 billion by 2016, growing at a CAGR of 23.57% for the analysis period 2013-2019 respectively.
The report Video Surveillance - Global Trends, Estimates and Forecasts, 2013-2019' reviews the latest trends in video surveillance with a perceptive attempt to disclose the near-future growth prospects. An in-depth analysis on a geographic basis provides strategic business intelligence for information technology sector investments. The study reveals profitable investment strategies for market start-ups, IT companies, Contract/Clinical/Commercial Organizations, government/academic organizations, consulting firms and many more in preferred locations.
Global Market Watch:
Globally, Video Surveillance in Technology market in The Americas region accounts for highest percentage approximately 39.6% (2016) of global share while Europe follows next with nearly 25.9% (2019) of the market. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 33.78% driving a market value of US$3.6 billion by 2019.
On a global scale, projections for Video Surveillance in end-user for Transportation sector market share indicate nearly 35.5% by 2019, leaving the rest of the market to the Financial, Retail, Education, Industrial, Government and Other sectors.
More than 550 market players are identified in video surveillance industry out of which 26 key companies that project improved market activities in the near future are profiled. The report consists of 361 data charts describing the market shares, sales forecasts and growth prospects. Moreover, key strategic activities in the market including mergers/acquisitions, collaborations/partnerships, product launches/developments are discussed.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Report Focus
2. Video Surveillance - Segments
3. Analog Cctv Systems Based On Vcr
4. Analog Cctv Systems Based On Dvr
5. Advantages Of Ip Surveillance
6. Comparison Of An Ip Camera'S Specifications And Other High-Resolution Equipment
7. Financial Considerations: Third Generation Solutions Vs Ip Cameras
8. Video Servers
9. Network Video Recorders
Key Company Profiles
- 4Xem Corporation (Canada)
- Avigilon Corporation (Canada)
- Genetec (Canada)
- A&H Software House, Inc. (Usa)
- Arecont Vision (Usa)
- Cisco (Usa)
- Exacq Technologies, Inc. (Usa)
- Vicon Iqeye (Usa)
- Kintronics (Usa)
- Smartvue Corporation (Usa)
- Stardot Technologies (Usa)
- Vaddio (Usa)
- Webcam Corp. (Usa)
- Mobotix Ag (Germany)
- Axis Communications (Sweden)
- Milestone Systems (Denmark)
- Logitech (Switzerland)
- Baxall Limited (Uk)
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology (China)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Hyundai Telecom Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Webgate Inc. (South Korea)
- D-Link Corporation (Taiwan)
- Geovision, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Qnap Systems, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Yoko Technology (Taiwan)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3grkq/video