DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8x4dw/resistant) has announced the addition of the "Resistant Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Resistant Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Infections, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Resistant Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Infections and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Achaogen Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Biolytics Pharma
- CSA Biotechnologies LLC
- LegoChem Biosciences, Inc
- Melinta Therapeutics, Inc
- Microbion Corporation
- Phico Therapeutics Ltd.
- Phylogica Limited
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Zambon Company S.p.A.
- ACHN-975 Prodrug
- Biologic for Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Infection
- Cephalosporin + Beta-Lactamase Inhibitor
- Monoclonal Antibodies for Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- Small Molecule for Chronic Wound Infection and Bacterial Infections
- Small Molecules for Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- Small Molecules for Multi-Drug Resistant Bacterial Infections
- Small Molecules to Inhibit LpxC for Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8x4dw/resistant