DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zgwcfk/india) has announced the addition of the "India Construction Chemical Market: India Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
The India construction chemical market is expected to witness significant contribution to the overall construction chemical market, by registering a robust growth of nearly 17% by 2020.
Individual market segments are experiencing relative growth except repair, rehabilitation and others market primarily due to lack of initiative and maintenance. Government Regulation on the concept of Green Buildings, increased expenditure in infrastructure and residential and non-residential sectors, FDI policies are among the prominent factors driving the demand for construction chemical market across India.
Also, an influx of new products in admixtures, adhesives and sealants and water proofing chemicals by key players such as BASF SE, Pidilite and SIKA is expected to bolster the market growth thereby increasing competitiveness in the market.
In this study, we analyze the India construction chemical market during 2014-2020.
We focus on:
- Market size and forecast, 2012-2020
- Segment wise growth as a key focus due to increasing market potential
- Key drivers and developments in construction chemicals
- Key Trends and Developments in admixtures, adhesives and sealants, water proofing chemicals, repair, rehabilitation and others
- Key Drivers and developments in particular sectors such as infrastructure and residential & non-residential and particular regions such as north, south, east and west.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
4. Economic Overview
5. India Construction Chemicals Market Overview
6. India Construction Chemicals Market, By Product Type, 2012 -2020
7. India Construction Chemicals Market, By End User, 2013 -2020
8. India Construction Chemicals Market, By Region, 2013-2020
9. Market Trends
10. Competitive Landscape
- Apple Chemie
- BASF SE Chemicals
- CICO Technologies
- Chembond Chemicals
- Fairmate Chemicals
- Mapei India
- Perma Chemicals
- SIKA (India)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zgwcfk/india