DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrlxdw/biobased) has announced the addition of the "Biobased Biodegradable Plastics Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
Biobased biodegradable plastics are expected to increase its importance in global plastics market, as the share of biobased biodegradable plastics in total plastic consumption is expected to improve in the coming years. Stringent legislation in Europe - followed by other countries, global warming initiatives and easy availability of raw material are key growth drivers for biobased biodegradable plastics market.
In addition companies are constantly developing biobased biodegradable plastics from new sources, which will enable them to get sustainable sources of raw material. Global majors such as BASF, DOW, Novamont, Natureworks, Metabolix are operating in this sector. However, the market is at nascent stage and latent opportunities to be unfolded. Geography wise, Western Europe is the largest market, followed by North America and Asia pacific.
In this study, we analyze the Global Biobased Biodegradable Plastics Market during 2014-2020.
We focus on:
- Market size and forecast, 2012-2020
- Key drivers and developments in biobased biodegradable plastics market
- Key Trends and Developments of biobased biodegradable plastics in applications such as packaging, fiber, medical agriculture and others
- Key Drivers and developments in particular regions such as North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific and Latin America
- Government policies and initiatives for biobased biodegradable plastics market in all four regions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology & Scope
3. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
4. Market Overview
5. Global Biobased Biodegradable Plastics Market Overview
6. Global Biobased Biodegradable Plastics Market, By Application, 2012 - 2020
7. Global Biobased Biodegradable Plastics Market, By Product Type, 2012 - 2020
8. Global Biobased Biodegradable Plastics Market, By Region
9. FMI Recommendation
- Biome Technologies
- Metabolix Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrlxdw/biobased