DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3884jq/membrane) has announced the addition of the "Membrane Chemicals Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
The global membrane market was worth US $ 1013.8 million in 2013 and is expected to register CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period 2014 and 2020.
Rise in demand for process water across various end-use industries and increase in demand for effective solutions to prevent membrane fouling and scaling are the major driving forces behind the vertical surge of membrane chemicals market. Water intensive industries power and chemical is anticipated to collectively capture 30% of market volume by 2020, an increase of 200 basis points from 2014. Dynamic growth in industrial production in emerging economies coupled with cost effectiveness of membrane chemicals are macroeconomic drivers for membrane chemicals.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology and Scope
3. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
4. Market Overview
5. Global Membrane Chemicals Market Overview
6. Global Membrane Chemicals Market by End Use Sector, 2012-2020
7. Global Membrane Chemicals Market by Region, 2012-2020
8. Global Membrane Chemicals Market by Products 2012-2020
9. Global Membrane Chemicals Market: Competitive Landscape
- Veolia Water
- Nalco Holding Company
- GE Power & Water
- BWA Water Additives
- Genesys International
- H20 Innovation
- Reverse Osmosis Chemicals International
- King Lee Technologies
- Lenntech BV
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3884jq/membrane