DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vnr8tb/it_software_and) has announced the addition of the "IT Software and Service Market: Poland Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
The market is expected to register a strong growth of 5.9% in its CAGR during the projected period to reach US$ 6,245.8 million by 2020. Both the IT software and services segments made considerable contribution to the overall growth of digital transformation market in the region. Increased e-government and e-banking initiatives by governments and banks are some of the prominent factors driving the demand for digital transformation software and services across Poland.
Also, introduction of new technologies for enterprise mobility and big data analytics by key players such as Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation and SAP are expected to boost the market growth, thereby increasing competitiveness in the market. The banking and telecom, media and entertainment sectors owe a significant contribution to Poland IT software and service market.
In this study, we analyse the Poland IT Software and Service market between 2013 and 2020.
We focus on:
- Key IT software and service trends, development and technology adoption in Poland and across all the verticals
- Market size and forecast by IT software, services and verticals
- Relative market attractiveness of verticals, software and service providers in Poland
- IT software and service provider landscape and recommendations for market players
Key Topics Covered:
1. An Overview of Economy
2. An Overview of IT Market in Poland
3. Major IT Topics in Poland
4. Future Roadmap
5. Competitive Landscape
- Asseco group
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- IBM Corporation
- Luxoft Holding inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- OEX business Services
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Software mind
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vnr8tb/it_software_and