DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x24jzd/global_markets) has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for PU Panels" report to their offering.
The author is pleased to announce the release of a brand new report on the global markets for polyurethane panels. It builds upon the author's ongoing research into various sectors of the polyurethanes industry, and has been compiled in conjunction with Isowall.
This new title examines the national, regional and global markets for polyurethane in panel systems. It also explores the market trends driving demand, and future growth opportunities, and includes five-year market forecasts.
The study presents data for 2013 on the consumption of polyurethanes in panel systems, along with forecasts for 2018, in metric tonnes. The report also includes demand data expressed as square metres of panels produced, for both 2013 and 2018.
Data is provided for 44 individual countries/groupings of countries.
BY PRODUCT TYPE:
- Flexible-faced panels
- Rigid-faced continuous panels
- Rigid-faced discontinuous panels
DATA PROVIDED FOR EACH COUNTRY COVERED:
- Market overview
- Detailed market sizes per product type, for 2013 and 2018 (MT and m) and growth rates
- Analysis of fastest growing sectors and applications, and market opportunities
- Market drivers per product type
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 REPORT INTRODUCTION
1.2 GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE OF THE STUDY
1.4 UNITS OF VOLUME
1.6.1 Panel Overview
1.6.2 Definition of Continuous and Discontinuous Panel Production
1.6.3 Measurement Parameters
2. GLOBAL PU PANEL GROWTH 2013-2018
2.1 GLOBAL DEMAND (2013-2018)
2.2 TOTAL GLOBAL DEMAND IN SQUARE METRES
2.3 GLOBAL GROWTH
2.4 GLOBAL MARKET DRIVERS
2.5 REGIONAL SUMMARY
3. EUROPE (EAST AND WEST) INCLUDING RUSSIA AND CIS
4. MIDDLE EAST (INCLUDING TURKEY) AND INDIA
6. THE AMERICAS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x24jzd/global_markets