LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has published a new report on the global unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 28% from 2015-2019.
Unified communications market segmentation by geography
Technavio’s report analyses the solutions and products offered by market vendors and presents a comprehensive breakdown in terms of market segmentation by geography, focusing on the Americas, APAC and EMEA regions.
“Increased focus on user preferences, use of mobile devices and mobile workforces are all widening the adoption of the BYOD model. Increased use of smartphones is driving the demand for UCaaS, as these devices make workforces more mobile,” says Faisal Ghaus, Vice President of Technavio.
“It is expected that APAC countries could outnumber the US and some other developed nations in terms of BYOD use by 2018,” says Ghaus.
Unified communications as a service: Market scope and calculation of market size
This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects for global unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market from 2015-2019. To calculate the overall market size, the report considers revenue generated through the sales of UCaaS solutions worldwide.
Industry analysis includes:
- AT&T Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Google Corp.
- HP Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Orange Business Services
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions Inc.
Market Growth Drivers:
- Increased Internet penetration and availability of high-speed Internet connectivity
- Increased implementation of cloud as-a-service delivery model
- Lack of initiative by organizations to adopt UCaaS
- Security concerns
- Growing importance of mobility
- Increased adoption of BYOD
View the global unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market report.
Technavio currently has more than 3000 market research reports on a huge range of topics, including 50+ reports on the unified communications market:
- Unified Communications and Collaboration Market in the EMEA Region 2015-2019
- Global Mobile Unified Communication and Collaboration Market 2015-2019
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at email@example.com.