HAMBURG, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Voipfuture today announced a major upgrade of its telecommunication monitoring product. New functionality includes offering best-in-class RTP-monitoring capabilities as well as delivering smart correlations of Quality of Experience and network events in LTE networks.
New name: Qrystal 5.0
Voipfuture has chosen Qrystal as the new name for its telecommunication monitoring product.
We are adopting the name to coincide with the launch of product release 5.0. The new name thus expresses a major step in our company’s evolution as well.
Qrystal 5.0 is designed to reflect the development of the network landscape and the growing importance of media quality. The 5th release contains a significant number of new features and improvements:
- VoLTE monitoring
- Correlation of LTE events with media quality
- Complete SIP signaling monitoring (including RFC 6076 KPIs)
- Full dump of control plane traffic (SIP)
- Smart packet recording triggered by media quality
- Rich MOS values for narrowband and wideband scales
- Dashboard: user-configurable display of relevant information
- New automatic root cause indicators
- Improved User Plane Monitor (former Service Quality page)
- Improved waveform analysis
- Substring searching for phone numbers in stream and xDR search
The Qrystal 5.0 update is available free of charge to all customers that are under service level agreement.
The 5.0 update in short:
- Voipfuture changes product name to Qrystal 5.0.
- The most comprehensive and smartest Voipfuture monitoring product ever.
Voipfuture develops technology for monitoring and analyzing media quality in IP networks - to control and evaluate network performance and the quality of Voice over IP services.
Our monitoring solution covers all standard VoIP services including NGN, IMS and LTE networks.
Its integration into existing IT infrastructures is eased through the use of off-the-shelf server hardware from major vendors.
Our unique software technology is exceptionally scalable. It makes the products applicable to a wide range of network environments, from enterprise branch sites to major interconnection points and complete carrier networks.
Flexible deployment options provide for various applications
- Network performance optimization
- Customer care applications
- Interconnection peering
- Customer SLA monitoring