MARINA DEL REY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grant Stevens, M.D., FACS, a board certified plastic surgeon, founder and medical director of Marina Plastic Surgery in Marina del Rey, CA, and an international traveling professor, is a featured speaker at the Beauty Through Science (BTS) 2015 Meeting in Stockholm, Sweden, June 4 - 6. BTS by Akademikliniken is the one of the largest aesthetic medicine symposiums in Northern Europe with distinguished physicians speaking on all areas of aesthetic medicine.
Dr. Stevens is scheduled to speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Lower Lids, Malar Festoons And Mid Face Area – Descent And Congenital Deformities
- Co-Chairman - Orbit And Mid Face – Aging And Volume Restoration
- Chairman - Facial Rejuvenation Surgery
- Chairman – Debate: The Neck
- Co-Chairman – Debate: Neurotoxins
- Chairman – Nonsurgical Program – Various Treatments (Cryolipolysis US Experience, Lasers, Fillers, Melasma, etc.)
- Co-Chairman - Science, Clinical Data From Pharma Industry and Physicians Experiences
- Chairman - Video Demonstrations
- Your E-Reputation – How To Build And Maintain
- Meet the Experts – Enhance Your Aesthetic Practice With Coolsculpting
Dr. Stevens is the Chairman of the USC-Marina Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship and the Director of the USC Division of Aesthetic Surgery. He is a Clinical Professor of Surgery at the USC Keck School of Medicine, Division of Plastic Surgery. He is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the International College of Surgeons. Dr. Stevens is on the Board of Directors of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery where he serves as one of the International Traveling Professors.