BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IneoQuest Technologies, the global leader in video monitoring, reporting and analytic solutions, announced today that it will be highlighting its innovative Video Customer Experience Management (vCEM) solutions at CommunicAsia 2015 in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore from June 2-5, 2015.
While exhibiting at CommunicAsia, IneoQuest will exhibit how its video analytics solutions go far beyond simple statistics and alarm status. IneoQuest’s solutions begin with measuring and acquiring service quality and viewer behavioral statistics at multiple points across an ever-evolving array of distribution and delivery networks. By providing deep, comprehensive understanding of the audience viewing experience, IneoQuest allows customers to make informed decisions that assure the quality of video delivery. Reports are then made and composed of specific details on if the content is reaching the viewers, who is viewing, what they are watching and when, where and how (devices and network types).
“With the continued explosion of multiscreen/OTT video, viewers today are using an increasing variety of devices and networks to consume video content,” said Kurt Michel, Sr. Marketing Director for IneoQuest Technologies. “In order to satisfy all participants in the viewer ecosystem, we at IneoQuest are focused on delivering innovative products that provide the key performance, quality, and viewer behavior information in a network-agnostic way. We look forward to showing video business leaders at CommunicAsia how this critical vCEM data can help them advance video service offerings.”
Throughout CommunicAsia, IneoQuest (IQ) will demonstrate the keys to unlocking the power of real-time, network-agnostic video delivery knowledge made possible through its award-winning, end-to-end video monitoring, reporting and analytics. Demonstrations at the show will include:
IQ’s Digital Video Analytics (DVA) platform: Release 4.0 Innovations
- Market-leading 1RU Capacity and Scalability to 5Gbps/600 HD programs
- Industry’s first support for network-embedded HEVC/4K Decode and Quality Verification
- Improved QoE MOS measurement that goes beyond “reference” techniques
- Deep Analysis Support: automated from trigger to stream capture/compress/store
- Advertising Verification
- Closed Caption Monitoring and Automated Reporting
IQ’s Audience Measurement Platform (AMP): Advantages for Multiscreen/OTT
- Unprecedented real-time visibility into playback quality and resulting audience behaviors made possible with the Endpoint Analytics SDK
- Aggregation and correlation of the operational and behavioral metrics from these SDK-enabled mobile client players
- Active in-network stream monitoring with remote relay playback
- Intra-CDN QoE monitoring
- Simple, Comprehensive UI with deep-drill capabilities across disparate delivery networks
Visitors are encouraged to visit IneoQuest’s booth (1Q3-13) to meet with in-house video quality experts. If interested in meeting privately with IneoQuest, individuals may reserve a specific meeting time through this link.
About IneoQuest Technologies
With over 700 customers around the world, IneoQuest is the global leader in video monitoring, reporting and analytic solutions. IneoQuest’s solutions provide end-to-end visibility and analytics capabilities for video providers, owners and operators into every viewer and the quality of their experience across all channels. IneoQuest is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. For more information, visit www.ineoquest.com.