DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79725v/aluminum_industry) has announced the addition of the "Aluminum Industry in Canada 2015" report to their offering.
The Canadian aluminum industry has been in decline 2012 and has seen only moderate increases in volume rates as well. The industry is not expected to witness much stable growth in the coming years. There are primarily three major aluminum companies active in Canada. These include Alcoa, Aluminerie Alouette and Rio Tinto Alcan. While production of aluminum in terms of volume witnessed moderate rise during 2013, the Canadian aluminum industry is plagued by rising energy and raw material costs.
Key Topics Covered
- Industry definition.
- Brief analysis of the global mining industry, global aluminum industry and the South American aluminum industry through an industry profile, industry value and volume analysis (for the period 2009-2013), industry regional segmentation and an industry forecast till 2018.
- Analysis of the Canadian aluminum industry includes an industry statistics, market value and market volume analysis. Analysis of regional market share is also included along with a look at aluminum recycling.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the Canadian aluminum industry is also carried out.
- Major players are analyzed through a company snapshot, financial analysis and a SWOT analysis.
- Industry forecast till 2018.
- Aluminerie Alouette
- Rio Tinto
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79725v/aluminum_industry