DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9t4jpl/global_3d) has announced the addition of the "Global 3D Printers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Global 3D printers market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 31% through 2020
In 2014, North America and Europe dominated global market for 3D printers, on account of significant adoption of personal as well as industrial & metal 3D printers. United States and Germany in particular, witnessed significant increase in adoption of 3D printers across a wide range of industries. Countries such as the Netherlands, Russia, and Italy are other leading markets for 3D printers. A number of technical colleges and universities in these countries have started integrating 3D printing technologies into their course curriculum through collaboration with 3D printer manufacturers and other industry stakeholders. Global 3D printers market is dominated by Stratasys, which accounted for majority share in the market in 2014, and is expected to retain its position through 2020. 3D Systems, EnvisionTEC, and Mcor are other prominent manufacturers of 3D printers globally.
3D printer is a computerized device that produces a three dimensional object by creating a series of thin layers. Although, the technology originated during the early 1990s, commercial growth of the technology started after 2003. Applications of 3D printers include designing of clothes, jewellery, footwear, prototypes, metal objects, etc. Increasing adoption within manufacturing industries, decreasing average selling prices and government support are the key factors driving 3D printers market globally. Powder bed fusion and vat polymerization are the most prominent 3D printing processes used by various industries such as automobile, healthcare, aerospace and defense. Besides manufacturing industries, educational institutes, and research agencies such as NASA are also adopting 3D printers for various R&D activities.
Global 3D Printers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects related to 3D Printers market worldwide:
- Adoption of 3D Printers for Various Applications
- Medical & Dental Application- A Booming Market
- 3D Printers Bringing Technological Reforms in Education Sector
- 3D Printing Leading to Cost Efficiency in Aerospace Industry
- Faster Product Innovation
- Increasing the Usage of 3D printer Education Industry
- Decreasing Prices of Personal 3D printers
- Plug and Print
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Methodology
2. Analyst Views
3. 3D Printers: Product Overview
4. Global 3D Printing Industry Outlook
5. Global 3D Printer Market Outlook
6. North America 3D Printers Market Outlook
7. Europe 3D Printers Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific 3D Printers Market Outlook
9. Rest of World (RoW) 3D Printers Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Standards & Guidelines
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Stratasys Ltd.
- 3D Systems Inc.
- EnvisionTEC GmbH
- MCOR Technologies Ltd
- Beijing Tiertime Technology Co. Ltd.
- EOS GmbH
- ExOne Company LLC.
- Arcam AB
- Voxeljet AG
- Organovo Holdings Inc.
- SLM Solutions GmbH
- Optomec Inc.
- D-Mec Ltd.
- CMET Inc.
- Concept Laser GmbH
- Lithoz GmbH
- ReaLizer GmbH
- Fabrisonic LLC.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9t4jpl/global_3d