Today, cloud and mobile architectures are providing new ways to design and deliver web applications that enable faster time to market, personalized end-user experiences and improved business agility. Instart Logic’s SDAD platform is built from the ground up for these modern-day applications and gives customers increased programmatic access and control, delivering dramatically superior user experiences and performance boost over traditional content delivery networks (CDNs).
Next-Generation SDAD Platform
Instart Logic’s SDAD platform includes:
- Expanded APIs and a new management portal for improved agility and end-to-end programmatic control.
- A big data platform that enables consolidated real-time reporting and analytics of globally distributed information.
- Embedded machine learning to automatically improve performance.
- Nanovisor 2.0, an upgrade to its patented client technology, which enables new innovations in performance and security.
- Removes domain name lookup and connection establishment overhead.
Browser Cache Purge
Today, Instart Logic also announced it is developing a revolutionary new performance feature – Browser Cache Purge – that extends programmatic cache control to the browser. Browser Cache Purge changes the current model of web application development by making caching an integral component of application design. Current caching systems cannot manage browser cache and typically rely on a polling mechanism to manage cache currency, also known as “time to live (TTL).”
With Browser Cache Purge, publishers will be able to push changes to the browser via an API and clear browser cache instantaneously whenever necessary. This new capability improves performance by eliminating unnecessary network requests to check for current content and will fundamentally change how applications are designed. Instart Logic is initiating an Early Experience Program to recruit application publishers to provide input into how this capability impacts application design.
Programmatic Control with APIs
In addition, Instart Logic is opening up its SDAD platform and providing developers with deep programmatic control of the end-to-end delivery path with a complete set of APIs.
The new APIs include:
- Account Management: programmatic control of account settings, user access and privileges.
- Session Management: active management of authenticated sessions.
- Configuration: full control of configuration settings for optimization features.
- Statistics: user defined, near real-time reporting of all system activity.
- Cache Management: real-time, end-to-end control of purging the cache.
- Activity Reporting: complete management for searching, reading and updating tasks.
Pricing & Availability
“The future of application delivery will be based on software, not networks,” said Manav Mital, CEO of Instart Logic. “We’ve proven that our Software-Defined Application Delivery platform is the fastest solution on the market today. With our next generation of this platform, we are enabling a new set of performance and security innovations that raise the bar even higher.”
Visit Instart Logic at Velocity booth no. 414. Attend speaking sessions:
- May 27, 3:30 p.m.: “Roadmap to enabling responsive web design”
About Instart Logic
Instart Logic accelerates cloud application delivery for the world’s most performance-obsessed organizations. Its unique software-defined application delivery technology solves performance challenges inherent in wireless connections and makes content delivery networks (CDNs) obsolete. Using Instart Logic, organizations can provide ultra-fast, visually immersive experiences on any device to maximize revenue, deliver superior customer experiences and gain competitive advantage. Instart Logic is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Four Rivers Group, Greylock Partners, Hermes Growth Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Wing Venture Capital and several notable Silicon Valley angel investors. Learn more at http://instartlogic.com or follow us on Twitter at @InstartLogic.