DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dkh4x3/fluorides) has announced the addition of the "Fluorides, Fluorosilicates Market in Germany: Business Report 2015" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of fluorides, fluorosilicates market in Germany.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Germany
- Fluorides, Fluorosilicates market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. GERMANY: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. FLUORIDES AND FLUOROSILICATES MARKET IN GERMANY
2.1. Overview of fluorides, fluorosilicates and other complex fluorine salts market
2.2. Producers of fluorides, fluorosilicates and other complex fluorine salts, including contact details product range
3. GERMANY'S FOREIGN TRADE IN FLUORIDES, FLUOROSILICATES AND OTHER COMPLEX FLUORINE SALTS
3.1. Export and import of fluorides, of ammonium or sodium
3.2. Export and import of flourides, of aluminium
3.3. Export and import of flourides other than of ammonium or sodium or aluminium
3.4. Export and import of fluorosilicates of sodium or potassium
3.5. Export and import of sodium hexafluoroaluminate
3.6. Export and import of fluoroaluminates other than sodium hexafluoroaluminate
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN GERMANY
5. FLUORIDES, FLUOROSILICATES AND OTHER COMPLEX FLUORINE SALTS CONSUMERS IN GERMAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Fluorides, Fluorosilicates in Germany
5.2. Fluorides, Fluorosilicates consumers in Germany
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dkh4x3/fluorides