DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9bnn97/global_chelants) has announced the addition of the "Global Chelants Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The global market for chelating agents is projected to surpass USD5.4 billion through 2020.
EDTA, NTA, 1,3-PDTA are the major types of chelating agents consumed in cleaning compounds, pulp & paper industry and water treatment industry. However, due to environmental & ecological effects of EDTA, NTA & other classical chelating agents, consumers are shifting their focus towards biodegradable chelating agents such as gluconic acid & glucoheptonic acids. Further, the consumption of organophosphonates is expected to witness lower growth over the forecast period, as compared with aminopolycarboxylic acid and hydroxycarboxylic acid. This is due to increasing awareness among consumers regarding environment friendly chelating agents. In terms of regional consumption, Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest share of chelating agents across the globe.
Global Chelants Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects related to global chelating agents market:
- EDDA, Replacement for EDTA & Organophosphonates
- Recent Developments in Chelation Therapy
- Silybin, New Iron Chelating Agents
- Consumption of Methylglycinediacetic Acid
- Availability of Oral Chelators
- Invention of Dendrimers Nanoscale Chelating Agents
- Development of Iron-Chelate Nanoparticle Conjugate
- Launch of Levesol Chelating Agents
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Chelants: Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Chelants Market Outlook
5. Global Aminopolycarboxylic Acid Market Outlook
6. Global Organophosphonates Market Outlook
7. Global Hydroxycarboxylic Acid Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Chelants Market Outlook
9. Europe Chelants Market Outlook
10. Americas Chelants Market Outlook
11. MEA Chelants Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Dawn Chemical Corporation
- IRO Group Inc.
- Chemsolv, Inc.
- EMD Millipore
- Huntsman Corporation
- Ashland Inc.
- PMP Fermentation Products, Inc.
- Roquette Freres SA
- Dojindo Laboratories
- AVA Chemicals Pvt Ltd
- New Alliance Dye Chem Pvt. Ltd
- Innospec Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9bnn97/global_chelants