DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4bxfn/global_laboratory) has announced the addition of the "Global Laboratory Analytical Instrumentation Market" report to their offering.
The global laboratory analytical instrumentation market is driven by various industries including the food and beverage, environmental, biopharmaceuticals, clinical research, and diagnostics sectors. This study includes 3 segments based on analysis type such as separation, molecular, and elemental analyses.
The geographical scope includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Developing Countries. The end-user segments include: pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and life sciences; government and academic research institutions and laboratories; environmental safety and agricultural research testing laboratories; chemicals and petrochemicals; and others, comprising food and beverage, defense, homeland security, electronics, and semiconductors.
Products in the laboratory analytical instrumentation market are segmented by the type of analysis such as separation analysis, molecular analysis, and elemental analysis.
The end-user segments covered include:
- Pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and life sciences
- Government and academic research institutions and laboratories
- Environmental safety and agricultural research testing laboratories
- Chemicals and petrochemicals
- Others, including end users such as food and beverage, defense, homeland security, electronics, and semiconductors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Laboratory Analytical Instrumentation Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Laboratory Analytical Instrumentation Market
5. Market Position and Competitive Analysis - Total Laboratory Analytical Instrumentation Market
6. Separation Analysis Segment
7. Molecular Analysis Segment
8. Elemental Analysis Segment
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4bxfn/global_laboratory