DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtk7bp/seizures) has announced the addition of the "Seizures - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Seizures, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Seizures and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Advicenne Pharma
- Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Neurelis, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sage Therapeutics
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
- Gene Therapy to Activate Neuropeptide Y Receptor Y2 and Y5 for Epilepsy
- midazolam hydrochloride
- Small Molecules to Activate TrkB Receptor for Central Nervous System, Metabolic Disorders and ENT Disorders
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtk7bp/seizures