DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ll7m6/customer) has announced the addition of the "Customer Centricity Assessment - How Customer Centric are You?" webinar to their offering.
This course will teach you how to assess how customer-centric your organization is by using this proprietary tool, the Naive to Natural Model TM. This proven tool has been developed and refined over the past 15 years and was the subject matter of our second thought leading book, Revolutionize Your Customer Experience. Presented through a series of live' weekly, web-based training sessions and a recorded on-demand' version will also be available to view at your convenience throughout the duration of course. If you would like to assess your organization's customer-centricity or you are simply interested in understanding the detail of what a customer-centric organization should look like and follow best practices, then this certainly is the course for you.
The Naïve to Natural model considers the following:
- What the current organizational orientation is toward customers
- How much understanding and commitment is there currently in an organization's senior management with regards to customer experience
- The extent to which actions at the various areas of an organization (e.g. marketing, operations, measurement, people, strategy, etc.) are addressing the customer in the right way i.e. not just from a rational process based perspective but considering the emotional and subconscious side of an experience.
- The extent to which the various internal functions are aligned to the overall Customer Experience strategy and in delivering a deliberate and consistent customer experience
- The extent to which various different internal processes and measures contribute to or divert from achieving better results
- Where you can inject best practices in the different areas of your customer experiences that have gaps from where you are now to where you want to be
Now for the first time you can learn and understand the model through a Webinar programme which will ultimately lead you to being certified to use the Naïve to Natural model within your organisation. The programme will be delivered over 4 x 2-hour weekly webinars followed by a one hour Sharing Best practice webinar four weeks later.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview; Case Study and People 90min Tuesday 8th September 2015
2 Customer Strategy; Systems and Measurement 90min Monday 14th September 2015
3 Channel Approach; Expectations and Marketing & Brand 90min Monday 21st September 2015
4 Process; Culture & Leadership; Practical Tips for success - what to do and what not to do. Certification Test. 90min Monday 28th September 2015
5 Sharing Best Practice - identifying the progress made; problems identified; unanswered questions and where to go next. 60min Tuesday 27th October 2015
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ll7m6/customer