SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LANDESK, a global leader in delivering user-oriented IT solutions, today announced the winners of its Partner of the Year awards at Interchange 2015, its annual customer and partner conference held in Las Vegas. The awards were presented to top-performing partners whose extraordinary efforts significantly contributed to LANDESK’s success in 2014.
“These awards recognize the monumental business value these partners bring to the table,” said Reza Parsia, director of the North America channel at LANDESK. “We are happy to honor our top partners that help solve real-world business problems by providing innovative IT solutions to our customers. We look forward to an even greater degree of collaboration with our partners in the future.”
This year, 12 awards were given out; 10 of those honoring a specific company for a core competency. The remaining two were awarded to individuals for outstanding service. The partners and individuals were nominated and reviewed by a panel of LANDESK’s global leadership.
The winners are as follows:
- Americas Partner of the Year – CDW
- Americas Services Partner of the Year – NCSI
- Americas Partner of the Year ESP – VLCM
- Americas Partner of the Year NSP – Insight
- Americas Partner of the Year MSP – AlliedDigital
- Americas Partner of the Year Alliance – Lenovo
- New Partner of the Year – Mutara Data Solutions
- Latin America Partner of the Year – EXITE.TI
- APAC ESP of Year – Beijing eChance IT Services Co. Ltd
- APAC Services Partner of Year – Medalsoft Shanghai Co., Ltd
- Partner Sales Rep of the Year – Bill Heisterman
- Sales Engineer of the Year – Brian Hoskins
LANDESK and its community of partners have helped thousands of customers around the world architect, implement and optimize IT systems lifecycle management solutions. For more information on LANDESK's partners and program, please visit http://www.landesk.com/partners/.
About LANDESK Software
LANDESK, the global authority on user-centered IT, enables users to be their most productive while helping IT embrace the speed of change. Through the integration and automation of IT systems management, endpoint security management, service management, IT asset management, and mobile device management, LANDESK empowers IT to balance rapidly evolving user requirements with the need to secure critical assets and data. With offices located across the globe, LANDESK is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.landesk.com.
Copyright © 2015, LANDESK. All rights reserved.