NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Attendees at PR News’ Digital Conference in Miami June 1-3 will hear from several digital senior executives at Toyota, Edelman, Verizon, National Geographic Channel, Jackson Health System, Zumba Fitness and Miami Heat, along with many other organizations. There will also be three keynote presentations, aimed at transforming attendees into "digital pathfinders" at their organizations. Jeremy Miller, author of the 2015 book "Sticky Branding: 12.5 Principles to Stand Out, Attract Customers, and Grow an Incredible Brand," will kick off the summit on June 1 at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach, offering in his keynote address specific recommendations on how PR pros and marketers can become “sticky branding” experts. Early Bird rates end tonight, May 14.
Digital PR Conference Sessions include:
- How to Build a Digital Business With 2020 in Mind: Staffing, Budgeting, ROI
- Mix and Mingle Networking Session
- How to Make Your IT and PR Teams Work Together to Lead Change
- Integrated Communications: How Marketing & PR Are Collaborating on Digital Now
- Effective Email Communications: From Pitching to Internal Messaging
- Case Study: A Winning Social Media Campaign From Conception to Execution
- Blogging Strategies That Inspire Trust & Shares—and Build Your Brand
- Pinterest and Instagram Tactics That Can Help Any Brand Compete With Strong Visuals
View the complete agenda for the three-day conference here: http://www.prconferencemiami.com/digital-conference-agenda/. You have until midnight tonight, May 14 to secure the Early Bird pricing. Special rates are also available for government and nonprofit communicators, as well as PR News subscribers.
PR News is also having a pre-conference workshop “How to Make Video Work for Your Brand," where attendees will learn how to create shareable, creative videos and leverage video to find new customer bases.
The Digital PR Conference is sponsored by 3BL Media, Business Wire, Cision and Onstream Media. To become a sponsor, visit http://www.prconferencemiami.com/sponsors/.
Contact Laura Snitkovskiy at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. For more information, please visit www.prnewsonline.com.