DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3xcn6/stearic_acid) has announced the addition of the "Stearic Acid Market in Russia: Business Report 2015" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of stearic acid market in Russia.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Russia
- Stearic Acid market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the stearic acid market in Russia.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. RUSSIA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. STEARIC ACID MARKET IN RUSSIA
2.1. Overview of stearic acid market
2.2. Producers of stearic acid in Russia, including contact details and product range
3. RUSSIA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN STEARIC ACID
3.1. Export and import of stearic acid: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN RUSSIA
5. STEARIC ACID CONSUMERS IN RUSSIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Stearic Acid in Russia
5.2. Stearic Acid consumers in Russia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3xcn6/stearic_acid