DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28t6sc/saudi_arabia_oil) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Oil Field Equipment Rental Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Saudi Arabian market for oil field equipment rental is projected to grow at around 11% through 2020.
The eastern region of the country accounts for a lion's share in Saudi Arabia's oil field equipment rental market, and the region's dominance is expected to continue over the next five years. Drilling equipment rental segment accounts for the majority of equipment rental revenues, followed by the production equipment rental segment.
The oil industry is increasingly affected by fluctuating crude oil prices resulting in low investments being made by companies across the globe. The oil field services market is directly dependent on the number of operational oil rigs. In spite of anticipated decline in overall global rig count in 2015, Saudi Arabia plans to carry out its oil field operations in accordance to its pre-existing exploration and production plans, thereby boosting oil field equipment rental market in the country. The biggest reason attributable to this is the country's unwillingness to lose its share in global oil & gas exports. Additionally, the country's increasing interest in exploring its shale oil reserves is expected to increase rig count in the coming years, which would have a positive impact on the equipment rental market.
Saudi Arabia Oil Field Equipment Rental Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects oil field equipment rental market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Oil Field Equipment Rental Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis (Drilling and Production Equipment Rental)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Halliburton Company
- Schlumberger N.V. (Schlumberger Limited)
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Weatherford International public limited company
- Precision Drilling Corporation
- Parker Drilling Company
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Oil State International Inc.
- Basic Energy Services Inc.
- FMC Technologies, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28t6sc/saudi_arabia_oil