DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5s25l/aldehyde_and) has announced the addition of the "Aldehyde and Ketone Market in France: Business Report 2015" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of aldehyde and ketone market in France.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in France
- Aldehyde and Ketone market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the aldehyde and ketone market in France.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. FRANCE: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. ALDEHYDE AND KETONE MARKET IN FRANCE
2.1. Overview of aldehyde and ketone market
2.2. Producers of aldehydes and ketones in France, including contact details and product range
3. FRANCE'S FOREIGN TRADE IN ALDEHYDE AND KETONE
3.1. Export and import of aldehydes and derivatives: volume, structure, dynamics
3.1. Export and import of ketones and quinones: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN FRANCE
5. ALDEHYDE AND KETONE CONSUMERS IN FRENCH MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Aldehyde and Ketone in France
5.2. Aldehyde and Ketone consumers in France
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5s25l/aldehyde_and