DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hlp7r/respiratory) has announced the addition of the "Respiratory Measurement Devices - Pipeline Review, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key respiratory measurement devices pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Respiratory Measurement Devices products under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Respiratory Measurement Devices and lists all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Respiratory Measurement Devices Companies and Product Overview
- Advanced Circulatory Systems, Inc.
- Aerocrine AB
- Anaxsys Technology Ltd
- Arizona State University
- Biospeech, Inc.
- Cambridge Consultants Limited
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- City University London
- Dartmouth College
- Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal
- Feather Sensors, LLC
- Flashback Technologies, Inc.
- Fluorometrix Corporation
- GE Global Research
- iHealth Lab Inc
- Koronis Biomedical Technologies Corporation
- Lionsgate Technologies Inc.
- Masimo Corporation
- Neetour Medical Ltd
- Nicrem S.r.l.
- North Carolina State University
- Oxitone Medical Ltd
- PneumaCare Ltd.
- Princeton University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Sparo Labs
- Stellenbosch University
- Thoracic Medical Systems Inc.
- Tufts University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Washington
- Wipox LLC
- Xhale, Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hlp7r/respiratory