DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmtjnh/traumatic_brain) has announced the addition of the "Traumatic Brain Injury - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Traumatic Brain Injury, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Traumatic Brain Injury and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ALSP, Inc.
- Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc.
- Athersys, Inc.
- BHR Pharma, LLC
- Cognosci, Inc.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Euroscreen S.A.
- Grupo Ferrer Internacional, S.A.
- International Stem Cell Corporation
- Io Therapeutics, Inc.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc.
- Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Levolta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc.
- Lpath, Inc.
- MandalMed, Inc.
- Mapreg S.A.S.
- Mnemosyne Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- NeoStem, Inc.
- Neuralstem, Inc.
- Neuren Pharmaceuticals Limited
- PharmatrophiX, Inc.
- Phylogica Limited
- Prevacus, Inc.
- PsychoGenics, Inc.
- QR Pharma, Inc.
- RAPID Pharmaceuticals AG
- RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- SynZyme Technologies, LLC
- Tetra Discovery Partners LLC
- vasopharm GmbH
VG Life Sciences, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmtjnh/traumatic_brain