DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7wqhv5/ischemic_stroke) has announced the addition of the "Ischemic Stroke - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Ischemic Stroke, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Ischemic Stroke and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AB Science
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Acticor Biotech
- advanceCor GmbH
- AGY Therapeutics, Inc.
- Angion Biomedica Corp.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Athersys, Inc.
- Biogen Idec Inc.
- BioTime, Inc.
- D-Pharm Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- DiaMedica Inc.
- Digna Biotech, S.L.
- Genervon Biopharmaceuticals, LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- International Stem Cell Corporation
- Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
- Lumosa Therapeutics Co., Ltd.
- MediaPharma s.r.l.
- Mesoblast Limited
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Neuralstem, Inc.
- Neurotec Pharma SL
- NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pharmicell Co., Ltd.
- PhytoHealth Corporation
- SanBio, Inc.
- Saneron CCEL Therapeutics, Inc.
- Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
- Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.
- Vicore Pharma AB
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7wqhv5/ischemic_stroke