DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khlg3r/qr_codes_the) has announced the addition of the "QR Codes: The Story in Numbers 2014" report to their offering.
As interest in QR and other mobile barcodes has grown, so has the base of data on the use of these codes by consumers. But the information is scattered. Updated at different rates. It is not organized in a way that you can easily make comparisons, let alone find it in the first place.
The data comes from companies processing QR and other mobile barcodes, those processing mobile payments, and individual companies like MGH (an ad agency) and Google.
The data covers the following topics:
- Growth and adoption of mobile barcodes
- Demographics of QR code scanners, including age, income, education level, and household income
- Repeat scanning and new users
- Motivation for scanning QR codes
- Scanned media
This report combines the available data and organizes it by category so you can get a quick overview of the landscape and compare data to get a more comprehensive picture.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Section 1: QR Code Adoption
- Widespread Adoption of QR Codes
- What Industries Have the Most Scans?
- User Demographics
- QR Code Awareness Among Marketers
- Scans Around the World
3. Section 2: QR Code Usage & Media
- Why Do People Scan?
- What Media Do People Scan?
- Scans in Publishing
- Where Are People Scanning?
4. Section 3: QR Codes and Mobile Commerce
- M-Commerce Adoption
- Mobile Payment Apps
- Mobile Payment Activities
- In-Store Shopping
- Nonprofit Donations
5. Section 4: Conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khlg3r/qr_codes_the