DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8m8ccd/oil_and_chemicals) has announced the addition of the "Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Africa to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" report to their offering.
"Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Africa to 2019 is a comprehensive report providing information on storage terminals that store crude oil, petroleum products or, chemicals in Africa.
Typical information on terminals includes terminal name, operator name, storage capacity and commodity stored for all active and planned terminals. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook at regional level by year and by key countries for oil and chemical storage terminals till 2019. The report also provides key country comparisons within the region based on contribution to regional oil and chemicals storage capacity.
Planned (new build) terminals capacity addition and existing capacity expansions, as announced by the companies have also been included. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at regional level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2009 to 2014, forecast to 2019
- Capacity information of all oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to oil and chemicals storage terminals
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Africa Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8m8ccd/oil_and_chemicals