WILTON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiriusDecisions, the leading global business-to-business (b-to-b) research and advisory firm, announced this week the launch of two powerful, Web-based, interactive products, SiriusTools™ and SiriusPathways™, during the opening day of the 10th annual SiriusDecisions Summit at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee.
SiriusTools™ help b-to-b sales, marketing and product leaders drive the adoption of SiriusDecisions research and operationalize best practices within their organizations through an interactive Web-based experience. Accessible through SiriusDecisions’ client portal, SiriusTools™ allow clients and their teams to make confident decisions, drive alignment, and leverage ready-made frameworks and models to accelerate time to insights and impact. These new learn-by-doing tools help clients rapidly iterate scenarios in an intuitive, step-by-step environment to determine the best path forward in the following four areas:
- Process design and management: Create, define and maintain processes to help drive alignment between sales, marketing and product teams.
- Decision support: Accelerate time-to-value by using pre-built frameworks that simplify complex decisions and help organizations choose the right path forward.
- Assessment: Evaluate current state and identify the improvements required to achieve individual, functional and organization-wide goals.
- Vendor selection: Confidently select new technologies and services with tools that short-list, prioritize and evaluate vendors based on use cases and requirements.
SiriusPathways™ is a high impact, learning solution for skills and training challenges faced by today’s b-to-b marketing, sales and product teams. They provide a flexible, Web-based e-learning experience that upskills your organization in the exact competencies marketers need to excel in today’s environment. Accessible through the client portal with a Learning purchase, SiriusPathways™ is:
- Competency-based training for a respectful approach
- Designed to be adaptive and self-paced so as to maximize flexibility
- Built to be effective with an innovative design and a solid foundation of real world knowledge and SiriusDecisions research
SiriusDecisions' Summit is the premier b-to-b conference, attracting the best and the brightest in b-to-b sales, marketing and product from Fortune 500 companies and major small to medium-sized enterprises. The new SiriusTools™ and SiriusPathways™ will be available for review and live demonstration in the SiriusDecisions’ Summit Marketplace, a convenient hub for delegates to connect with current partners, as well as see what’s new from leading b-to-b technology and services providers.
“Our new Web-based product tools and e-learning solutions will address a need we’ve seen in continuing to build on marketers’ skills and competencies, and align insights and actions across organizations,” said Tony Jaros, SVP and Chief Research Officer, SiriusDecisions. “We are confident that these tools will empower sales, marketing and product teams with the knowledge and skills they need to outperform the competition and thrive in their roles in the ever-changing marketing landscape.”
- More information on the features and benefits of SiriusTools™ and SiriusPathways™ is available on the SiriusDecisions website.
- Connect with SiriusDecisions Learning on Twitter and LinkedIn.
SiriusDecisions, SiriusPathways, SiriusTools, SiriusDecisions Learning, SiriusDecisions Summit, B-to-B, B2B, Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Marketing Enablement, E-learning, Skills gap, E-learning solution, Learning solution, Marketing, Inbound Marketing, B-to-B Foundations, Product Marketing, Marketing Measurement, Digital Marketing, Pipeline Acceleration, Segment Marketing, Solutions Marketing, Lead Nurturing, Marketing Automation
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance.
For more information, visit www.siriusdecisions.com.