DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pz4lcj/halogens_market) has announced the addition of the "Halogens Market in United Kingdom (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine): Business Report 2015" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of halogens market in United Kingdom (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine).
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United Kingdom (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine)
- Halogens market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the halogens market in United Kingdom (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine).
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED KINGDOM: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. HALOGENS MARKET IN UNITED KINGDOM
2.1. Overview of halogens market
2.2. Producers of halogens in United Kingdom, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED KINGDOM FOREIGN TRADE IN FLUORINE, CHLORINE, BROMINE AND IODINE
3.1. Export and import of chlorine: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of iodine: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of fluorine and bromine: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED KINGDOM
5. CONSUMERS OF HALOGENS ON BRITISH MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Halogens in United Kingdom (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine)
5.2. Halogens consumers in United Kingdom (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pz4lcj/halogens_market