DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wcx75n/uk_2015_wealth) has announced the addition of the "UK 2015 Wealth Report" report to their offering.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in the UK. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
The UK Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges it faces.
It also provides detailed information on HNWI volumes in each major city.
- There were approximately 699,180 HNWIs in the UK in 2014, holding US$2.7 trillion in wealth. Wealth per HNWI in the country was US$3.9 million in 2014.
- UK HNWI numbers rose by 3.6% in 2014, following an increase of 2.7% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of UK HNWIs is forecast to grow by 16.6%, to reach 825,345 in 2019. HNWI wealth is anticipated to record a significant percentage increase, growing by 34.7%, to reach US$3.8 trillion by 2019.
- UK HNWIs held 29.6% (US$810.2 billion) of their wealth outside their home country at the end of 2014, in line with the worldwide average of 20-30%.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5 Analysis of UK HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- HSBC Private Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Investec Wealth Management
- Schroders Private Bank
- RBS Wealth Management
- Rothschild Private Banking
- Klienwort Benson Bank Ltd
- Shipley & Co Ltd
- Arbuthnot Latham
- Lloyds Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wcx75n/uk_2015_wealth