ROSEVILLE, Calif. & CHANHASSEN, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Advancing its commitment to improve the health of communities, Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Companysm (NYSE:LTM) announced the Tuesday, May 12 opening of its newest destination, Life Time Athletic Roseville, located at 1435 East Roseville Parkway. A grand opening ribbon cutting and preview celebration for Founder’s Members and the media is set for 6:00 p.m. today.
“We are thrilled to open our doors to the Roseville and Rocklin communities and deliver an incredible array of boutique-style, interest-driven programs that help our members and their families achieve their health and fitness objectives,” said Jeff Zwiefel, Life Time chief operating officer. “The Sacramento region is regularly recognized as one of the healthiest cities and a great place for raising families—characteristics that align well with our Life Time mission. Our commitment as the Healthy Way of Life Company is to deliver our members the best people, best place and best programs. We’re here to serve.”
Unlike a typical gym or boutique, the two-story 307,000-square-foot total lifestyle center covers 17 acres and will offer members a health and fitness experience unlike any other with a comprehensive and personalized array of programs and services. Highlights include:
- A unique and integrated approach to health including resting and active metabolic assessments and other tests to help members learn how they respond to exercise, along with other key health indicators
- A world-class tennis complex with 10 hard surface and 4 clay outdoor courts and featuring top tennis instructors for children through adults
- Life Time Kids Academy, a unique membership program designed especially for kids from three months to 11 years, and led by certified experts committed to childhood development
- Indoor and outdoor aquatics center with zero-depth entry pools, lap pools and outdoor water slides, as well as an outdoor bistro
- Dedicated group exercise, cycle, Pilates and LifePower Yoga studios
- 400 pieces of best-in-class cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
- Two pro-size indoor basketball courts, featuring Ultimate Hoops basketball leagues and training programs
- LifeSpa, open to non-members and members, offering full-service hair, nail and skin care services and therapeutic massage for men, women and children
- LifeCafe, serving healthy food and beverages free of trans fats, bleached flours, and artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and sweeteners
Life Time Athletic Roseville marks the company’s second location California; the company’s the second of six planned openings in 2015; and 115th Life Time destination in the U.S. and Canada. Hours of operation are 5:00 a.m. to 11: 00 p.m., seven days a week with complimentary towel and locker service, an initial 14-day money-back guarantee and no long-term agreements. For more information on Life Time Athletic Roseville, call 916.472.2000, visit lifetimeathletic.com/roseville or facebook.com/LifeTimeAthleticRoseville.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
As The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) helps organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest — or discovering new passions — both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life approach enables members to achieve this by providing the best programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of May 7, 2015, the Company operates 115 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC® brands in the United States and Canada. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com.