DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx3qbw/formaldehyde) has announced the addition of the "Formaldehyde Market in Japan: Business Report 2015" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of formaldehyde market in Japan.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Japan
- Formaldehyde market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the formaldehyde market in Japan.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. JAPAN: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. FORMALDEHYDE MARKET IN JAPAN
2.1. Overview of formaldehyde market
2.2. Producers of formaldehyde, formalin and paraformaldehyde in Japan, including contact details and product range
3. JAPAN'S FOREIGN TRADE IN FORMALDEHYDE AND PARAFORMALDEHYDE
3.1. Export and import of formaldehyde: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of paraformaldehyde: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN JAPAN
5. FORMALDEHYDE CONSUMERS IN JAPANESE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Formaldehyde in Japan
5.2. Formaldehyde consumers in Japan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx3qbw/formaldehyde