DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22mchr/aluminum_industry) has announced the addition of the "Aluminum Industry in Venezuela 2015" report to their offering.
The aluminum industry in Venezuela has been contracting in recent years and 2014 saw the industry reach its lowest levels. Some of the many challenges facing the aluminum industry in Venezuela include lack of investment, chronic labor issues including persistent strikes, and aging machinery.
The country has also recently reduced its exports of primary aluminum owing to persistent operational issues at facilities around the country. The Venezuelan government is trying to boost the country's metals industry and hopes that the aluminum market will recover productive capacity in the years to come.
The report covers the following:
- An industry definition.
- A brief analysis of the global mining industry, global aluminum industry and the South American aluminum industry through an industry profile, industry value and volume analysis (for the period 2009-2013), industry regional segmentation and an industry forecast till 2018.
- An analysis of the Venezuelan aluminum industry includes an industry statistics, market value and market volume analysis. A regional market share is also included.
- A Porter's Five Forces analysis of the Venezuelan aluminum industry is also carried out.
- Major state-owned player, Corporación Venezolana de Guayana, is analyzed through a company profile.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition
3. Global Mining Industry
4. Global Aluminum Industry
5. Aluminum Industry in South America
6. Aluminum Industry in Venezuela
7. Aluminum Industry in Venezuela: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
8. Major Industry Players
9. Industry Forecast
- Corporación Venezolana de Guayana
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22mchr/aluminum_industry