DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56ghhf/aluminum_industry) has announced the addition of the "Aluminum Industry in South Africa 2015" report to their offering.
South Africa is not a major producer of aluminum in the African region. Guinea, Mozambique and Ghana are the leading producers of aluminum in this region. South Africa, meanwhile, does not mine bauxite or refine alumina. BHP Billiton is the only major player in the aluminum industry in South Africa and it operates two smelters at Richards Bay in Kwazulu Natal.
The South African aluminum industry is likely to undergo a contraction in terms of both value and volume and is expected to have a value of roughly USD 1.5 billion by 2018.
The report covers the following:
- An industry definition.
- A brief analysis of the global mining industry and the global aluminum industry through an industry profile, industry value and volume analysis (for the period 2009-2013), industry regional segmentation and an industry forecast till 2018.
- An analysis of the South African aluminum industry includes an industry statistics, market value and market volume analysis.
- A Porter's Five Forces analysis of the South African aluminum industry is also carried out.
- BHP Billiton - the major industry player - is analyzed through a company snapshot, business profile, major products and services, financial analysis and a SWOT analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition
3. Global Mining Industry
4. Global Aluminum Industry
5. Aluminum Industry in South Africa
6. Aluminum Industry in South Africa: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7. Major Industry Players
- BHP Billiton Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56ghhf/aluminum_industry