--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DID YOU KNOW?*
- Boulder County ranks among the top 20 most productive metro areas in terms of GDP
- Colorado is ranked #8 on the list of best states for business
- Boulder is a top ten city for technology startups
- Intuit data shows that 70 percent of small business owners say networking with other business owners is important
- Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq:INTU), a company whose mission is to improve its customers’ financial lives
- Bill Rancic, small business advocate and co-owner of Xo, G Wine and RPM restaurant group
- Rhonda Abrams, small business expert, best-selling author and USA Today columnist
- Jewel Burks, Partpic CEO and Google entrepreneur in residence
- Shauna Lott, local small business owner of The Long I Pie Shop
Due to Boulder’s rich, electric and growing small business community, Intuit QuickBooks is hitting the road this spring with QuickBooks Connect Local, Boulder edition. This one-day conference, consisting of two half-day sessions, is bringing together small businesses to inspire, educate and connect them, helping to propel their businesses forward.
The event will bring Boulder small business owners, accountants and developers together to get the resources, connections and inspiration they need to thrive – through a day of educational seminars, hands-on training sessions and networking opportunities with experts and fellow small business owners.
The full schedule can be found at quickbookslocal.com/boulder.
Thursday, May 21
- Morning Session: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Afternoon Session: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday, May 22
- QuickBooks Online Certification Training (Accountants Only): 9:00am – 6:00pm
Boulder is the first stop on the QuickBooks Connect Local five-city tour building on the success of last year’s national QuickBooks Connect conference, which attracted thousands of small businesses to San Jose, Calif.
Small businesses mean big business to the U.S. economy, driving job growth and fueling the gross domestic product. Intuit QuickBooks is launching a program that allows Boulder's thriving small business ecosystem and entrepreneurial personality to continue to grow and expand. The company is making a big commitment to help drive small business success countrywide this year, through immersive events, programs and opportunities to flourish.
By shining light on these five respected cities, Intuit, along with Bill Rancic and others, hopes to provide successful and emerging small business owners the knowledge, resources and actionable next steps needed to continue their passion and make better business decisions, while also celebrating their small business successes.
Boulder Theater, 2032 14th Street Boulder, CO 80302