DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j367tw/the_consumer) has announced the addition of the "The Consumer Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market to 2018" report to their offering.
This special report takes an in-depth look at the global market for in vitro diagnostic products that are available for sale over-the-counter and can be used by consumers in their own homes.
Key product areas analysed include OTC tests for:
- Pregnancy and fertility
- Drugs of abuse
- Fecal occult blood
Including a directory of over 40 companies active in this area, as well as profiles of the market leaders this report is a must-have resource for company executives working in the POC diagnostics industry and the consumer healthcare market.
The Consumer Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market to 2018 uses this report's expertise to provide a detailed analysis on the following topics:
- Market estimates for 2009-2013 and market forecasts to 2018 by key product sector
- An analysis of the competitive landscape
- A full analysis of key market trends, market-leading and new products, and R&D pipeline
- Directory of over 40 companies and 8 profiles of the market leaders
- Detailed operating environment analysis
The experts in the healthcare field for over 30 years, The Consumer Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market to 2018 report brings together a range of often difficult to source information in one single, convenient and comprehensive publication.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j367tw/the_consumer