DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7nktxf/the_trade_fairs) has announced the addition of the "The Trade Fairs industry in Asia - 10th edition" report to their offering.
Whether you are working in the exhibition industry or have a general interest in trade fair data, this report will act as your 'roadmap' to the industry in Asia. It will assist exhibition organisers in their business strategy, venues in developing appropriate capacity plans and those providing services to the exhibition industry with a better understanding of the region.
The report covers the trade fairs industry in 15 markets - Australia, Mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Report features include:
- Updated outlook for exhibition industry in Asia - commentary from a new panel of industry experts
- Updated trade fair statistics across 15 markets
- An analysis of venue capacity available across the region
- A detailed review of Asian trade fair industry growth in 2013
- Analysis of key industry trends affecting the region
- A review of the region on a country-by-country basis
Key Topics Covered:
2. The Growth Of Exhibitions
3. Exhibition Centres
4. Key Players
5. Key Trends
6. Market Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7nktxf/the_trade_fairs