DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvt4zh/health_and_safety) has announced the addition of the "Health and Safety Products Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis " report to their offering.
The health & safety products market (in non-domestic applications) comprises personal protection equipment (PPE), hygiene products, first aid products, safety signs and fire safety products. Performance of the market is heavily reliant on replacement purchases and on new or revised legislation, as well as construction and manufacturing activity levels. This is a mature market, though market performance has been more positive in 2014/15, reflecting a stronger manufacturing and construction market. Market conditions are set to improve as the economy continues to recover, with the market forecast to achieve low but steady growth over the 2015-2019 period.
The report reviews developments within the industry, with emphasis on both qualitative and quantitative market assessment and recent trends, key influencing factors and forecasts of future developments are assessed in detail.
Key areas covered:
- Detailed assessment of the market - market sizes, product mixes, key trends and issues affecting the market.
- Analysis by product group - PPE, Hygiene, First aid, Safety signs and Fire safety.
- Review of the supply and distribution structure - and profiles of leading manufacturers and distributors.
- Forecasts of market developments - to 2019.
Key areas of insight include:
- Analysis of market performance - growing requirement for some products in the workplace underpins the market.
- Review of the key influencing factors affecting the market in 2014/15.
- Product group analysis - market sizes, product mixes, influences and trends.
- Review of key suppliers - shares of major players in each product sector.
- Review of key distribution channels - industrial product distributors, health & safety specialists etc.
- Forecasts of market performance to 2019 - prospects and market drivers.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary & Future Prospects
3. Economic Environment
4. The Health & Safety Products Market
5. Health & Safety Products
- Ansell (UK)
- Eriks Industrial Services
- FWB Products
- Globus Gloves
- Gojo Industries Europe
- Greenham Trading
- Hayley Group
- HC Slingsby
- Honeywell Safety Products
- HSS Hire
- Pal International
- Parker Merchanting
- Reliance Medical
- RS Components
- Safety First Aid
- The Ashtead Group
- The Viking Rubber Company
- Travis Perkins
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvt4zh/health_and_safety